What to Know About an Australian Student Visa?
In order for students to study in Australia, they must first obtain an Australian student visa. The visa will determine the type of study and the length you are staying in Australia.
For a successful Australian student visa application, you will need to prepare sufficient documentation with the following information:
- Proof of enrolment
- Insurance Documents
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Statement
- Evidence of English Skills
- Valid Passport
- Visa Application Fee
If the applicant is below 18 years old, you will also need to provide additional documents such as parental consent.
Student Visa Privileges
With a successful Australian student application, you can:
- participate in an eligible course of study
- eligible for a family visa to bring your family with you
- work unlimited hours in any sector
- eligible for a graduate visa, a temporary visa that would allow you to live, study, and work after you have completed your studies
How to Apply
When applying for an Australian educational institution, an Australian student visa is a must. For the uninitiated, this process can be confusing. If you do not know how to move forward with your application, NTRUST can help! We will guide you through the entire process, increasing your chances of a successful application. If you wish to learn whether you are able to obtain an Australian student visa, we welcome you to reach out to us! Call us at +65 6299 0245 to book a consultation and our expert consultant will assess your eligibility criteria. Alternatively, you can attend our FREE WEBINAR and ask your questions during the Q&A session.